MagTek's vision is to bank, shop, work, play, communicate and exchange services in a safe and worry-free environment.
Our mission is to deliver MagneSafe® secured devices and services across the globe to governments, financial institutions, merchants, and parties committed to safer transactions. Our fraud fighting solutions are simple, practical, scalable and cost effective. We strive to protect the identity, privacy, assets, and safety of our customers and their customers.
Under limited supervision, the Sr. Software Engineer successfully develops and maintains communication software used to interface the QwickCards secure web hosted instant card issuance platform to back-end host processors used at financial institutions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and implement interface software to new host processors
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing host interface software
- Test host interface software to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Provide technical support to customers experiencing communication problems
- Lead the requirements process for new host interface projects
- Prepare internal/external documentation of new interface software
- Participates in meetings as needed and other software engineering functions not specified
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science required
- At least 5+ years' experience in C# programming
- Demonstrated knowledge of communication technologies (e.g. Web Services, TCP/IP, SSL/TLS)
- Familiarity with PowerShell scripting a plus
- Able to maintain software projects using Microsoft TFS
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Must have a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
If you share our passion for technology and innovation, want a dynamic career and meet the profile described above, contact us today for immediate consideration. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
MagTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer.