MagTek's vision is to bank, shop, work, play, communicate and exchange services in a safe and worry-free environment.
Our mission is to deliver MagneSafe™ secured devices and services across the globe to governments, financial institutions, merchants, and parties committed to safer transactions. Our fraud fighting solutions are simple, practical, scalable and cost effective. We strive to protect the identity, privacy, assets, and safety of our customers and their customers.
Under minimal supervision, the Quality Assurance Inspector organizes and conducts the entire inspection process including incoming raw materials, in-process products, and mechanical aspects of finished products. Independently develops and delivers comprehensive inspection reports. Audits manufacturing processes and products to ensure compliance with the company procedures and standards.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Inspect raw materials or finished products according to Quality Plans, and audit processes according to predefined audit plans
- Generate non-conforming material reports and F/A reports by using specialized equipment including Optical CMM
- Inspect all bare and assembled boards according to IPC standards
- Test products such as magnetic heads, ICs, LEDs, etc.
- Calibrate gauges and maintain appropriate records
- Measure track location of our products
- Utilize CAD model to inspect the parts
- Perform tolerance stack up analysis
- Chart and interpret the SPC charts
- Other duties as required
- Other duties as assigned
- High school degree or equivalent
- Requires 3 years of experience in inspecting mechanical and electronic components
- Understand ISO-9000 requirements and trained as Internal Auditor
- Be able to perform gage R&R analysis
- Solid background with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Solid knowledge of related computer programs, such as Microsoft office and knowledge of mathematics and the function of electronic components
- Proficient on operating the optical Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) using drawings and CAD models
If you share our passion for technology and innovation, want a dynamic career and meet the profile described above, contact us today for immediate consideration. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
MagTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer.