MagTek's vision is to bank, shop, work, play, communicate and exchange services in a safe and worry-free environment.
Our mission is to deliver MagneSafe™ secured devices and services across the globe to governments, financial institutions, merchants, and parties committed to safer transactions. Our fraud fighting solutions are simple, practical, scalable and cost effective. We strive to protect the identity, privacy, assets, and safety of our customers and their customers.
Under limited supervision, the Supply Chain Manager is responsible for directing, managing, and supervising logistics and QC of incoming material operations in efforts to reduce costs, improve incoming material quality and delivery times, by supporting the inbound and outbound distribution of goods.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Define and communicate the vision, policies, procedures, and short- and long-term strategic objectives for logistics operations.
- Oversee the resolution of defects and related documentation and records maintenance.
- Plan, promote, and organize training activities related to product quality and reliability.
- Deliver reporting on quality issues, metrics, and trends.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, suppliers, transportation partners and sales team to plan and manage logistics operations while adhering to established budgets.
- Maintain high levels of quality and customer service in the resolutions of escalated concerns related to transportation, logistics, distribution, or customer issues.
- Ensure equipment and machinery are in safe operating condition.
- First level manager.
- Manages the activities of supervisors and/or individual contributors.
- Responsible for hiring, termination, performance appraisals, and pay reviews.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Broad knowledge of the field with demonstrated leadership skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or equivalent.
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in an electromechanical manufacturing environment.
- 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in computer software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
If you share our passion for technology and innovation, want a dynamic career and meet the profile described above, contact us today for immediate consideration. Please e-mail email@example.com.
MagTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer.