MagTek's vision is to bank, shop, work, play, communicate and exchange services in a safe and worry-free environment.
Our mission is to deliver MagneSafe™ secured devices and services across the globe to governments, financial institutions, merchants, and parties committed to safer transactions. Our fraud fighting solutions are simple, practical, scalable and cost effective. We strive to protect the identity, privacy, assets, and safety of our customers and their customers.
Under general supervision, the Senior iOS Developer is responsible for the design, documentation, development, and implementation of secure payment related software and web sites for the iPhone, Android, and BlackBerry platforms. Will work both in an independent and team environment. Remote Option Available
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug native apps and/or mobile cloud apps for smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices
- Collaborate with developers, project managers, and business analysts to understand requirements, resolve issues, and implement new solutions.
- Create readable, testable, scalable, and maintainable source code utilizing best practices.
- Perform security testing, maintain operational status of apps, and troubleshoot and resolve technical problems
- Good knowledge of Swift, SwiftUI, Obj-C, C++. At least 2 years of professional experience
- At least 5 years of professional experience working with iOS
- 3+ years' experience in commercial development of iOS applications
- Understanding of mobile application design and UX
- Experience with Concurrency/Multithreading in iOS
- Design patterns (GoF) and architecture of the applications
- Knowledge of distributed version control systems (Git/TFS)
- Strong product intuition and experience working on consumer-based applications
- Strong team communication
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs as well as SOA
- Experience diagnosing, fixing bugs and crashes.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and OO design
- An understanding of iOS and Cocoa design patterns, including MVVM or MVP
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Experience with Bluetooth LE, Websocket, Lightning iAP Protocol
If you share our passion for technology and innovation, want a dynamic career and meet the profile described above, contact us today for immediate consideration. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
MagTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer.