MagTek's vision is to bank, shop, work, play, communicate and exchange services in a safe and worry-free environment.
Our mission is to deliver MagneSafe® secured devices and services across the globe to governments, financial institutions, merchants, and parties committed to safer transactions. Our fraud fighting solutions are simple, practical, scalable and cost effective. We strive to protect the identity, privacy, assets, and safety of our customers and their customers.
Under general supervision, the Manufacturing Quality Engineer participates in design review activities; performs product reliability analysis, failure mode and effect analysis, and process capability analysis. Develop process control plans and participate in supplier selection process and process improvement activities. Review and disposition of non-conforming materials. Initiate and follow up corrective and preventive actions. Design test and inspection fixtures.
$65,000.00 - $130,000.00/yr. Full-time (Hybrid Option Available)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with the Information Technology team to collect data and perform data analysis to continuously reinforce quality standards and to improve the end-to-end process.
- Work closely with suppliers and internal teams to assure new product readiness and ensure performance meets the key quality and reliability metrics.
- Maintain detailed reports on supplier quality, including defect rates, and areas that result in flaws.
- Partner with engineering team on new product development and conduct First Article Inspection reviews on products.
- Review reports on non-conforming materials or products and disposition parts.
- Develop, improve, and maintain quality procedures and reports.
- Participate in developing Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) for new and existing products.
- Develop process audit plans and conduct the annual ISO and additional internal audits.
- Develop and implement manufacturing and test/inspection processes to identify quality issues.
- Implement limited projects in Design of Experience (DOE) and lead process improvement projects.
- Provide technical advice and guidance to our suppliers to reduce defect rates.
- May supervise inspectors or junior level quality engineers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Required qualification includes a Bachelor of Science Degree in electronic, quality, or mechanical engineering, or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in quality management within a manufacturing environment is necessary.
- Possessing a certification as an ISO Internal Auditor is a requirement.
- Moderate knowledge about DOE, SPC, and FMEA.
- Complete knowledge about ISO Quality System, preferably certified ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor
- Efficient in SolidWorks, 3D CAD program is must
- Certified ASQE
- Good team-oriented, problem-solving ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you share our passion for technology and innovation, want a dynamic career and meet the profile described above, e-mail your resume to email@example.com.
MagTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer.