MagTek's vision is to bank, shop, work, play, communicate and exchange services in a safe and worry-free environment.
Our mission is to deliver MagneSafe™ secured devices and services across the globe to
governments, financial institutions, merchants, and parties committed to safer transactions. Our fraud fighting solutions are simple, practical, scalable and cost effective. We strive to protect the identity, privacy, assets, and safety of our customers and their customers.
Under limited supervision, the Quality Control Manager is responsible for the daily administration and operation of Receiving Inspection/QA Department, and continuously auditing the processes, products, and systems to maintain an effective quality system. Review effectiveness of Quality System including procedures, work instructions, and quality records, and makes recommendations for improvements. Manage supplier quality and selection.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Complete assignments with limited supervision to meet the established goals for inspection and testing.
- Initiate, recommend, provide and verify the implementation of corrective and preventive actions for product/ process related non-conformities.
- Provide supervision, training, guidance and assistance to inspectors.
- Support goals associated with Quality Assurance and Manufacturing functions.
- Supervise the QA Inspectors, document control, CMM analyst who are involved with inspection and auditing.
- Assist in the recruiting, hiring, and training of new inspection & technical staff.
- Communicate with the manufacturing and material groups to ensure adequate and timely scheduling of inspections and the delivery of test results.
- Control and manage supplier chain process
- Develop basic inspection procedures.
- Perform process, product, and system audits.
- Coordinate the calibration system.
- Keep accurate documentation related to all tasks performed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering preferred.
- 5 years of related experience in QA department.
- 1 to 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Knowledgeable of GD&T Process and Calibration System.
- Knowledgeable of the ISO Quality System.
- Complete knowledge of ESD requirements.
- Knowledgeable of ANSI-IPC standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in computer software programs including Microsoft Word and Excel.
If you share our passion for technology and innovation, want a dynamic career and meet the profile described above, contact us today for immediate consideration. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
MagTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer.