MagTek's vision is to bank, shop, work, play, communicate and exchange services in a safe and worry-free environment.
Our mission is to deliver MagneSafe™ secured devices and services across the globe to
governments, financial institutions, merchants, and parties committed to safer transactions. Our fraud fighting solutions are simple, practical, scalable and cost effective. We strive to protect the identity, privacy, assets, and safety of our customers and their customers.
Under limited supervision, the Associate Quality Assurance Engineer will describe product functionality in complete Regression Test Procedures, execute them in the lab and work with engineering to resolve outstanding issues. This position will be a part of MagTek's Magensa Business Unit.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design, develop and execute a complete System and End to End testing work with IT, QA, Dev trouble-shooting production performance issues by simulating them in the lab and work with engineering to resolve outstanding issues
- Strong problem analysis and problem solving skills with the ability to do root cause analysis
- Successfully document defects in a manner which is well understood by our development and product team
- Contribute to setting priorities, establishing milestones and deadlines for product releases
- Be proficient in a wide range of technologies used by the Magensa Business Unit
- Must have flexibility when dealing with solutions to customer requirements
- Exhibit effective time management skills
- Exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibit excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Process and complete simultaneous projects in an accurate and timely fashion
- Ensure compliance with management standards by enforcing company policies and procedures, state and Federal laws
- Must be flexible with work schedule and job requirements
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems
- No previous QA Test experience required
- Basic programming skills using Windows PowerShell and/or Ant/Nant, DOS commands & batch scripting. Fundamental C#/VB .Net skill
If you share our passion for technology and innovation, want a dynamic career and meet the profile described above, contact us today for immediate consideration. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
MagTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer.