- Leveraging a distributed security approach, the platform is superior as an alternative to username and passwords, authorizing transactions, and privatizing digital assets. Using smart devices and a variety of authentication input options, Magensa’s IAM platform provides ease of use and peace of mind for users and their digital assets. The modular design and purpose built browser enable easy integration into applications and reduced development time.
- Based on HSM technology and leveraging Magensa’s secure derived unique key per transaction (DUKPT), 3DES/AES encryption, tokenization, and dynamic authentication via our tested financial transaction services infrastructure.
- We provide solutions for:
- Mobile identity proofing and authentication solutions
Enhanced or Eliminated Passwords
- Enhanced or Eliminated Passwords
- Enhancing username and password with multifactor authentication.
- Eliminating Passwords altogether or the need for users to remember and input passwords.
Trusted Authentication and Privatized Data
Providing trusted authorizations for high value transactions and privatizing digital assets essentially makes data inaccessible without user consent.
Integrated the Way you Want
Magensa Identity and Access Management solutions are unique in that we provide modular solutions that enable custom integration and support both hardware and software based implementations.
Magensa MFA is a platform of innovative capabilities ranging from the most secure hardware based authentication add-ons for multi-factor authentication to flexible software solutions leveraging mobile devices and a broad range of authentication inputs. Multi-factor authentication is the process of using multiple factors of information from both logical and physical sources to determine the authenticity of an individual transaction. Typical factors include: something you know: typically a username, password, or PIN; something you have: typically a physical token such as a magstripe card or smartcard; or something you are: typically a biometric feature such as fingerprint. By combining physical factors (something you have, something you are) with logical factors (something you know), it creates a secure platform that criminals cannot thwart solely through remote electronic attacks.
|Hardware requirement||Secure card reader authenticator|
|Encryption method||3DES (TDEA) encryption|
|KSN||Magensa Production Key or Magensa Custom Key|