Memory SCRA. Long Life Battery. Easy to Use.
Secure transactions, anywhere, anytime. The Flash is a Secure Card Reader Authenticator (SCRA) that offers faster mobile transactions. It leverages the card swipe to capture data for maximum convenience and security. Ideal for payments where cabled or wireless connections are not accessible, the Flash makes secure card transactions available to any retail application, regardless of where it is conducted.
With the Flash, the card data is not only captured in a single swipe, but is also encrypted at the moment of swipe. This enables dozens of transactions to be stored within a single reader. The encrypted information can then later be transferred to a PC, where an application can retrieve the transactions to reconcile orders, verify cardholder data, and process transactions. With security features that exceed the current requirements for card data protection and transaction security, the Flash offers the convenience demanded by today’s on-the-go users.
- Ergonomic design simplifies card swiping; no cable to interfere with reader grip
- Convenient battery charging via industry standard USB cables—requires just a couple of hours for a full charge
- Stores dozens of transactions
- Meets PCI-DSS security requirements
- Saves battery power through push button transaction activation
- Reads up to 3 tracks
- Bi-directional read
- Meets FFIEC recommendations for strong multi-factor authentication
- Reads ANSI/ISO/AAMVA cards plus some custom formats
- Supports USB HID; no third party device driver is required
- USB powered
- Provides Red/Green/Amber LED for status
- Unique, non-changeable device serial number
- Triple DES Encryption
- DUKPT Key Management
- MagnePrint® Card Authentication
- Device & Host Authentication
- MagneSafe™ 2.0 for seamless integration into an existing software and hardware infrastructure
- Masked Data