MagTek's vision is to bank, shop, work, play, communicate and exchange services in a safe and worry-free environment.
Our mission is to deliver MagneSafe™ secured devices and services across the globe to governments, financial institutions, merchants, and parties committed to safer transactions. Our fraud fighting solutions are simple, practical, scalable and cost effective. We strive to protect the identity, privacy, assets, and safety of our customers and their customers.
Under minimal supervision, Product Marketing Specialist gathers and reviews market data, summaries, forecasts, and other pertinent materials.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify and qualify MagTek competitors and the markets they serve.
- Identify, quantify, and detail competing products and their features and functions.
- Identify and evaluate MagTek's market access channels, including distributors, resellers, VARs, ISVs, etc.
- Determine the likely direction of product features and functions in the markets MagTek serves, or could serve.
- Develop the likely life cycles of each MagTek product category with timeframes and revenue expectations.
- Participate in the development of functional requirements for new and existing products.
- Perform other assigned duties as deemed necessary by their supervisor.
- Ensure product knowledge is distributed, available, and common throughout.
- Ensure issues are resolved, documented, and service levels achieved.
- Conduct Product Training for Key stakeholders.
- BS degree in Marketing, MBA (Marketing) preferred.
- Six to nine years' experience in market analysis in financial services, payment systems, or financial products (hardware).
- Proven experience in people management.
- Proven experience in risk management.
- Proven experience in strategic planning.
- Good writing, communication and presentation skills are a must.
- Self-motivated team player.
- Must be able to travel occasionally (10-25%).
If you share our passion for technology and innovation, want a dynamic career and meet the profile described above, contact us today for immediate consideration. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
MagTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer.