MagTek's vision is to bank, shop, work, play, communicate and exchange services in a safe and worry-free environment.
Our mission is to deliver MagneSafe™ secured devices and services across the globe to governments, financial institutions, merchants, and parties committed to safer transactions. Our fraud fighting solutions are simple, practical, scalable and cost effective. We strive to protect the identity, privacy, assets, and safety of our customers and their customers.
The Network Engineer will be responsible for management and maintenance of the company's LAN/WAN environment and related systems. It will include the participation in and oversight of the daily upkeep, patching, monitoring, troubleshooting, and administration of the company’s network infrastructure and related systems on-premise and cloud. This position will also assist with the design, planning, implementation, and maintenance of the network infrastructure and architecture.
$80,000.00 - $125,000.00/yr. Full-time position at our Seal Beach, CA location
Responsibilities and Duties
- Implementing network infrastructure changes on routers, switches, and firewalls
- Assist with project management, analysis, and troubleshooting of networked solutions
- Participate in capacity planning and modeling
- Provide general IT support for system and application requests
- Ensure network and system security by administering policies and technical controls
- Research, analyze, and recommend new solutions and technologies
- Participate in Disaster Recovery planning, testing, and execution
- 3+ years experience installing, administering, and supporting routers, switches, and firewalls (Cisco, Fortinet, and/or Barracuda)
- 3+ years experience with TCP/IP, DHCP, LAN/WAN, VPN, BGP, wireless APs
- Experience working with local and remote data center environments
- Experience implementing and troubleshooting TLS, SSH, RDP, DNS, NTP, HTTP, SMTP, LDAP, Microsoft AD, et. al.
- Experience managing IDS/IPS and EPP solutions as well as resolving events
- Experience producing detailed documentation
- Microsoft Azure and Office365 experience desired
- Hardware Security Module (HSM) experience a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting and customer service skills
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- General office setting
- Willing to work after hours and weekends when needed
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
If you share our passion for technology and innovation, want a dynamic career and meet the profile described above, contact us today for immediate consideration. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
MagTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer.