MagTek's vision is to bank, shop, work, play, communicate and exchange services in a safe and worry-free environment.
Our mission is to deliver MagneSafe® secured devices and services across the globe to governments, financial institutions, merchants, and parties committed to safer transactions. Our fraud fighting solutions are simple, practical, scalable and cost effective. We strive to protect the identity, privacy, assets, and safety of our customers and their customers.
Under limited supervision, the Software Developer will design, develop, code, test and debug C# .Net Core web applications, hosted on an MS Azure Cloud platform.
Remote Option Available
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop code, test and debug C# .Net Core web applications, hosted on an MS Azure Cloud platform.
- Work under guidance of senior developer and code architect.
- Primary application is a "Private Messaging" platform that provides secure / authenticated encrypted communications between multiple parties.
- Develop source code and maintain source code repository and documentation.
- 5 years of C# code development experience
- C# .NET programming for web applications (.NET CORE experience is a plus)
- RESTful and SOAP APIs / Webservices
- CSHTML / Razor
- Azure cloud platform - infrastructure
- Multithreading / Concurrent Process architecture
- Familiarity with Azure Database architecture and data structures
- User Interfaces (UI)
- Git Code Repository and Revision Control
- Interface with external HW devices via USB, Bluetooth LE, and Wi-Fi communication protocols
- BSCS or equivalent experience
- 25% travel (if remote)
If you share our passion for technology and innovation, want a dynamic career and meet the profile described above, e-mail your resume to email@example.com.
MagTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer.