At MagTek we design, build and sell solutions to enable businesses of all sizes to secure, accept and process electronic payments so their customers can pay with instruments like a credit card, gift card, phone and even a watch (wearables). We are seeking a passionate, creative, driven, results-oriented person to join our Inside Sales team as an Account Manager.
The Account Manager position provides a front-seat training experience within the electronic payments industry. Under direct supervision, the Account Manager will be managing channel partner accounts, lead generation, creation and tracking activities. Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customer accounts, identify opportunities to grow business with existing customers, collaborate and support outside sales team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify revenue opportunities by phone, online research, and other activities as needed
- Perform inbound and outbound telesales and activities for new and existing accounts
- Respond to email inquiries and orders
- Schedule appointments to conduct product demos, training, and presentations using online business media tools such as WebEx
- Assist in implementation of MagTek products after sale
- Telephone prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline
- Ensure continued customer satisfaction, build and maintain strong, long-term relationship with customers
- Follow up with Support Services and other company representatives as needed to ensure customer receives needed after-sales training and support
- Provide sales support to Regional Sales Managers which includes various sales duties such as order entry, account maintenance, reviewing, tracking, and troubleshooting of orders
- May attend on-site customer meetings or tradeshows and provide product training
Other duties as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred
- No previous sales experience required
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and customer service skills
- Self-motivated, self-starter with an outgoing personality and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, WebEx, and Outlook
- Ability to develop thorough knowledge of all MagTek products and services
- Strong technical diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Must be comfortable cold calling
If you share our passion for technology and innovation, want a dynamic career and meet the profile described above, contact us today for immediate consideration. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
MagTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer.