MagTek's vision is to bank, shop, work, play, communicate and exchange services in a safe and worry-free environment.
Our mission is to deliver MagneSafe™ secured devices and services across the globe to
governments, financial institutions, merchants, and parties committed to safer transactions. Our fraud fighting solutions are simple, practical, scalable and cost effective. We strive to protect the identity, privacy, assets, and safety of our customers and their customers.
Under limited supervision, the Software Integration Specialist performs software development support activities with regard to the use, installation and modification of our driver, API, and application offerings. Assist Support Services, Engineering and Sales in assisting customers and end users with issues arising from the application and use of our available software tools.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Directly assist Sales with prospects and customers on software integration issues
- Manage software development issues with our SDK/API and other software offerings with guidance from other specialists and engineers
- Formulate and convey responses to customer inquiries on application development issue via one or more of the appropriate communication channels at the disposal of Support Services. This communication may include the generation of informal documentation to be used by both internal and external customer instruction
- May be called upon to perform data collection on specific customer requirements, problems and/or needs, to ensure successful resolution of any issue confronting MagTek customers that are product related. Communicating with the customer, customer vendors, service organizations and MagTek employees to ensuring an effective resolution to a product operation problem or failure
- Directly work with MagTek Engineering on behalf of Support and Sales on software issues
- Assisting in the deployment and use of any specialized/custom software
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer hardware and software technology, interfaces, and systems integration techniques
- Customer service or sales experience in a high technology environment
- Demonstrated communication and customer service skills and an aptitude for technical writing
- The ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent tasks/projects
- Experience working with Visual C++
- Experience working with .NET Framework and .NET based languages preferably C#
- Experience working with Java
- Bachelor's degree in programming or equivalent experience. 1-5 years programming experience in a structured (business) environment is desired
- Travel- TBD, but would not be anticipated to be greater than 5%
If you share our passion for technology and innovation, want a dynamic career and meet the profile described above, contact us today for immediate consideration. Please e-mail email@example.com.
MagTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer.