MagTek's vision is to bank, shop, work, play, communicate and exchange services in a safe and worry-free environment.
Our mission is to deliver MagneSafe® secured devices and services across the globe to governments, financial institutions, merchants, and parties committed to safer transactions. Our fraud fighting solutions are simple, practical, scalable and cost effective. We strive to protect the identity, privacy, assets, and safety of our customers and their customers.
Under minimal supervision, the Sales Account Manager will be responsible for selling MagTek payment and security products and solutions to some of our top customers and partners. The customer base will be large payment processors and their subsidiaries. This position provides broad sales and account management responsibilities and a high degree of autonomy across the customer base to build, grow, and develop the business in the exciting payments and security authentication industries. The successful candidate will be a talented player able to handle challenges well and achieve high conversion rates across every stage of the sales process, from getting appointments and setting up meetings with the appropriate customers, negotiating complex deals and closing business. The ability to excel will be determined by a drive to win, creativity, initiative, teamwork and ability to deliver solutions that solve our customers' complex payment and transaction security problems; ultimately meeting and exceeding sales goals and strategic growth objectives.
Remote position: Ideal candidate will reside in Texas.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prospecting existing accounts and growing revenue with top customers.
- Design and implement the sales strategy to grow revenue within your addressable market.
- Develop go-to-market actions to attract and retain customers and create up sell opportunities that drive growth across the existing client base.
- Translate product strategy into sales & marketing plans - including lead generation, company and product positioning, etc.
- Create and communicate compelling sales presentations and engage in win-win discussions that motivate prospects to work with MagTek.
- Represent MagTek at trade shows and other industry specific events.
- Build and maintain relationships with business and decision-makers and executives responsible for developing and deploying payment and security/authentication solutions across key segments and high priority verticals such as retail, restaurant, hospitality and healthcare.
- Establish effective internal communications regarding customers, partners, products and services to maximize your and others' sales effectiveness.
- Manage all phases of the sale, including getting appointments with appropriate contacts, negotiating contracts, establishing pricing and payment terms, and meeting conditions of satisfaction performance requirements.
- Ensure continued high customer satisfaction levels, build and maintain strong, long-term relationships with customers.
- Report on results, actions taken and their outcome.
- Quickly adopt existing MagTek sales and marketing processes and help innovate and continuously improve how the company's sales operations.
- Ability to travel frequently within the USA to meet with customers and attend trade shows is required.
- 5-7 plus years of executive level sales experience required and knowledge of the Payments Industry required a plus.
- Other duties as required to satisfy customers, win market share, and grow the company.
- Extensive travel required.
- Must reside in the region that is being supported.
- Must be comfortable working in a home office setting.
- Travel by car is necessary.
- Must be able to drive and rent a vehicle in territory assigned.
If you share our passion for technology and innovation, want a dynamic career and meet the profile described above, contact us today for immediate consideration. Please e-mail email@example.com.
MagTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer.