MagTek is an innovative technology company with a proud history as a pioneer and innovator in the exciting world of FinTech. Founded in 1972, we are driven by our vision to design, build and market mobile, payment and security solutions that help us all bank, shop, work, play, communicate and exchange services in a safe and worry-free environment. Our customers include some of the largest retailers, financial institutions, and OEM's around the world and many small businesses that use our mobile payment solutions. Privately held and headquartered in Seal Beach, CA, we remain founder-led and tightly controlled, which allows us to respond quickly to our customers and changing market conditions. From our earliest days we have been a leader in various forms of payment and security/authentication technologies. The FinTech is world going through a phase of rapid growth and innovation and we are looking for smart, motivated, team players to help us grow our company.
Opening in the following location: Atlanta, GA
Major functions and area of accountability
As a Sales Account Manager you will be responsible for selling MagTek payment and security products and solutions to some of our top customers and partners.
The customer base will be large payment processors and their subsidiaries.
- Your duties will include prospecting existing accounts and growing revenue with top customers.
- The successful candidate will be a talented player able to handle challenges well and achieve high conversion rates across every stage of the sales process, from getting appointments and setting up meetings with the appropriate customers, negotiating complex deals and closing business.
- Your ability to excel will be determined by your drive to win, creativity, initiative, teamwork and ability to deliver solutions that solve our customers' complex payment and transaction security problems; ultimately meeting and exceeding sales goals and strategic growth objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties
This position provides broad sales and account management responsibilities and a high degree of autonomy across your customer base to build, grow and develop your business in the exciting payments and security authentication industries.
- Design and implement the sales strategy to grow revenue within your addressable market.
- Develop go-to-market actions to attract and retain customers and create up sell opportunities that drive growth across the existing client base.
- Translate product strategy into sales & marketing plans - including lead generation, company and product positioning, etc.
Create and communicate compelling sales presentations and engage in win-win discussions that motivate prospects to work with MagTek. Represent MagTek at trade shows and other industry specific events.
- Build and maintain relationships with business and decision-makers and executives responsible for developing and deploying payment and security / authentication solutions across key segments and high priority verticals such as retail, restaurant, hospitality and healthcare.
- Establish effective internal communications regarding customers, partners, products and services to maximize your and others' sales effectiveness.
- Manage all phases of the sale, including getting appointments with appropriate contacts, negotiating contracts, establishing pricing and payment terms, and meeting conditions of satisfaction performance requirements.
- Ensure continued high customer satisfaction levels, build and maintain strong, long-term relationships with customers.
- Report on results, actions taken and their outcome.
- Quickly adopt existing MagTek sales and marketing processes and help innovate and continuously improve how the company's sales operations.
- Ability to travel frequently within the USA to meet with customers and attend trade shows is required
- 5-7 plus years of executive level sales experience required and knowledge of the Payments Industry required a plus
- Other duties as required to satisfy customers, win market share and grow the company.
If you share our passion for technology and innovation, want a dynamic career and meet the profile described above, contact us today for immediate consideration. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
MagTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer.