MagTek's vision is to bank, shop, work, play, communicate and exchange services in a safe and worry-free environment.
Our mission is to deliver MagneSafe™ secured devices and services across the globe to governments, financial institutions, merchants, and parties committed to safer transactions.Â Our fraud fighting solutions are simple, practical, scalable and cost effective. We strive to protect the identity, privacy, assets, and safety of our customers and their customers.
Under limited supervision, the Windows Server Administrator is responsible for the administration and day-to-day operations of company's server and storage hardware and software in a 24/7 environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Install and configure Windows Server and storage hardware/software (From requisitioning to migration to retirement.)
- Document processes and procedures
- Collect and analyze system capacity and error information
- Develop and implement disaster recovery procedures
- Develop and implement server security processes
- Participate in on-call rotation and after-hours/weekend maintenance
- Deploy and manage .net services
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2008/2012 Server, AD, GPO, DNS, SMTP, SFTP, MSCS
- 5 years of hands-on server configuration, administration and maintenance experience
- 3 years of SAN administration experience
- Experience installing and managing IIS and .net applications
- Experience working in and supporting a 24/7 environment
- Excellent time management and end-user relationship skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- BSCS or equivalent degree
- PCI-DSS experience desired
- SQL Server management experience desired
- Cisco network skills are a plus
- Microsoft Azure experience desired
- Local off-site colo work as needed
- Limited travel as needed
If you share our passion for technology and innovation, want a dynamic career and meet the profile described above, contact us today for immediate consideration. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
MagTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer.