MagTek is an innovative technology company with a proud history as a pioneer and innovator in the exciting world of FinTech. Founded in 1972, we are driven by our vision to design, build and market mobile, payment and security solutions that help us all bank, shop, work, play, communicate and exchange services in a safe and worry-free environment. Our customers include some of the largest retailers, financial institutions, and OEM's around the world and many small businesses that use our mobile payment solutions. Privately held and headquartered in Seal Beach, CA, we remain founder-led and tightly controlled, which allows us to respond quickly to our customers and changing market conditions. From our earliest days we have been a leader in various forms of payment and security/authentication technologies. The FinTech world is going through a rapid phase of growth and innovation and we are looking for smart, motivated, team players to help us grow our company.
The VP, OEM Solutions position is an individual contributor and business unit leader who is responsible for managing strategic accounts, oversight of custom product design and delivery, developing sales strategy and managing the sales force for the US OEM market.
Openings in the following locations: Paoli, PA and Seal Beach, CA
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage new and existing strategic OEM accounts growing existing business and developing additional opportunities
- Identify and target large OEM accounts across multiple product lines
- Expand the offering and delivery of secure services through our Magensa brand to new and existing accounts
- Evaluate existing and new business opportunities
- Establish product distribution methods and policies
- Establish sales territories
- Meet with key clients, assist sales representatives with maintaining customer relationships, negotiate and close sales contracts
- Develop and implement strategic business plans to accommodate corporate goals
- Set business unit performance goals
- Direct and review market analyses to determine customer needs
- Analyze and control expenditures of unit to conform to budgetary requirements
- Represent company at trade association and industry meetings to promote company products and services
- Direct channel development and advertising activity
- Hire, train, mentor and evaluate professional sales staff
- Analyze sales and profit data to formulate policy for product management throughout its lifecycle.
- Coordinate activities that may overlap with other business units with counterparts
- Direct product simplification and standardization to build profitability
- Monitor and evaluate competitive products and strategies
- Evaluate market trends, identify and sponsor new product development
- Liaise with managers of Quality, MIS, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Materials, Production, Human Resources and Accounting to optimize business unit growth, profitability, customer success and other industry benchmarks
- Other duties as assigned.
- BSEE degree or equivalent work experience.
- Direct sales experience in a high technology marketplace.
- Travel required
If you share our passion for technology and innovation, want a dynamic career and meet the profile described above, contact us today for immediate consideration. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
MagTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer.