MagTek's vision is to bank, shop, work, play, communicate and exchange services in a safe and worry-free environment.
Our mission is to deliver MagneSafe™ secured devices and services across the globe to
governments, financial institutions, merchants, and parties committed to safer transactions. Our fraud fighting solutions are simple, practical, scalable and cost effective. We strive to protect the identity, privacy, assets, and safety of our customers and their customers.
Under general supervision, the Software Quality Engineer is responsible for test planning, test case development, execution, troubleshoot and debug defects with development teams, plan and implement test hardware and software environments and documenting results into a test report.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Performs software test activities through the complete software development life cycle
- Create and manage SW QA test deliverables (test plans, cases, test execution, reports, etc.)
- Setup up & configure test hardware and software environments
- Create and manage software test strategy and QA Testing deliverables in conformance with product specification
- Perform Black box testing as needed
- Writing applications in Android or iOs for special projects
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science or equivalent.
- 3-5 years or related work experience.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to work within a team as well as independently.
- Direct experience in the following:
- Testing Database applications (MS-SQL)
- Data Warehousing, Data Mart, ETL Testing
- Backend and front end data validation methodologies
- Network Communication using HTTP/SOAP, VPN, TCP/IP, Wireless
- Microsoft development environment: android , iOS, Visual Studios .NET, Team Foundation Server , java applet, and etc.
If you share our passion for technology and innovation, want a dynamic career and meet the profile described above, contact us today for immediate consideration. Please e-mail email@example.com.
MagTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer.