MagTek's vision is to bank, shop, work, play, communicate and exchange services in a safe and worry-free environment.
Our mission is to deliver MagneSafe™ secured devices and services across the globe to governments, financial institutions, merchants, and parties committed to safer transactions. Our fraud fighting solutions are simple, practical, scalable and cost effective. We strive to protect the identity, privacy, assets, and safety of our customers and their customers.
Under minimal supervision, Product Manager coordinates the collection, synthesis, and dissemination of functional requirements for new and existing products.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Define the vision for a product.
- Align stakeholders around the vision for the product.
- Lead the coordination of pricing, estimating, and scoping strategies for proposed product development projects.
- Work with Marketing to develop initial sales forecasts.
- Develop Financial Modeling for Cost, Break/Even, and Profit Analysis.
- Head project meetings with Engineering to determine fitness to requirements. Resolve gaps.
- Create product timelines and cost estimates. Track and report to management.
- Schedule and monitor program activity to achieve an "on-time" result including follow-up with Engineering and Global Supply Chain Management to ensure timely response to action items.
- Ensure products are fully managed throughout their lifecycle.
- Assist in client contact and communication pertaining to specific product development projects.
- Perform other assigned duties as deemed necessary by their supervisor.
- BS degree in Marketing, Product Management emphasis; alternatively BS degree in engineering with an MBA.
- Six to nine years' experience in product management in financial services, payment systems, or financial products (hardware).
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience and associated management and reporting tools.
- Proven experience in people management.
- Proven experience in risk management.
- Proven experience in strategic planning.
- Good technical writing and communication skills are a must.
- Self-motivated team player.
- Must be able to travel occasionally 10-25%.
If you share our passion for technology and innovation, want a dynamic career and meet the profile described above, contact us today for immediate consideration. Please e-mail email@example.com.
MagTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer.